We’ve given you an insight into our top selection of CBD sprays, so now let’s go over some basic aspects to consider when buying a CBD spray fit for your needs.
What Are CBD sprays?
CBD sprays are CBD products packed in bottles with spray nozzles on top for oral or topical application. The products are versatile and come in various sizes, scents, and flavors, and they’re very convenient to use at any time and place.
A CBD mouth spray is sprayed inside the mouth, and you can spray them under your tongue or in any other way you find convenient. Topical sprays are used on the skin directly onto the area of impact.
They’re used to treat pain and discomfort but also provide stress relief and relaxing sensations to soothe your body and mind at the same time. You can rely on them to calm your anxiety and regulate your sleeping patterns.
Why Choose CBD Sprays?
The sprays are the easiest and lightest form of CBD application. If you haven’t explored your CBD tolerance yet, they are the right choice for you as they’re pre-dosed, and the servings aren’t as packed with cannabidiol as other types of CBD oil products.
Oral sprays are absorbed more quickly than, for example, CBD capsules, which is vital when you need quick pain relief. Rapidly dissolved CBD can alleviate excruciating pain or even prevent an impending seizure, which is why the sublingual application is highly recommended.
Since the spray is fit both for internal and external use, you can always use it as a substitute for edible products if you’re experiencing digestive issues and treat various skin conditions or relax tense muscles.
How to Choose the Best CBD Spray?
Whether you’re choosing a topical or an oral CBD spray, you need to consider several key factors. We’ve compiled a list of recommendations for you to follow during your decision-making process.
- The company should publish third-party certificates of analysis. This is evidence that your spray doesn’t contain toxic substances such as heavy metals, pesticides, or GMO components.
- Pay attention to the method of CBD extraction. Most companies implement CO2 extraction, after which the CBD oil should be amber yellow, meaning that you’re using the full spectrum of healthy plant compounds. Naturally, this isn’t visible in the spray, so make sure you inform yourself of the company’s extraction process.
- The hemp source is an equally significant factor for a quality CBD spray product. If the company uses US-cultivated hemp or imports it from licensed farms of the European Union, you can rest assured of the good quality of your spray.
- Always check the list of ingredients and potency of the spray. Like all other CBD products, CBD sprays come in three types—isolates, full-spectrum, and broad-spectrum. Full-spectrum products are more potent and contain a wide range of hemp compounds, while isolates consist purely of CBD. Broad-spectrum products are a mix of the previous two types and are the most potent variant.
- Look into the company’s background and credibility. Only buy products from verified and reputable sources.
- Go through customer reviews. A detailed and honest CBD spray review is your most credible source of information with first-hand experiences. If you notice a particular brand or product receiving multiple complaints on the same subject, take it as a warning to look for a different option.
How Safe Are CBD Sprays?
CBD sprays are as safe as other CBD products since there is little chance of overdosing, and they apply to a wide range of conditions. However, potential side-effects include fatigue, diarrhea, and appetite or weight disbalance.
You should never use a CBD spray without reading the product description and directions. If you’re unsure about the dosage, start with smaller servings and increase them over time. Always follow company recommendations and instructions for the product.
Finally, it would be best to consult a doctor before using CBD products, especially if you’re already undergoing medication therapy.