1.1. You are not allowed to:
- Use medalerthelp.org in an unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or in any other objectionable way;
- Make use of software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, file, or program that could influence the functionality of our website;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, or other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider”;
- Send unauthorized ads, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other mode of solicitation;
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, transmit, distribute, display, sell, rent, or otherwise transfer information found on our website, except as permitted in these terms and conditions;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the use of our website.
2. Intellectual Property
2.1. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content on the website are owned by the company or its licensors. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the website will be automatically terminated.
2.2. You are permitted to print and download extracts from the website on the following basis:
- No documents or related graphics on the website are modified in any way;
- No graphics on the website are used separately from the corresponding text;
- The website’s copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
3. Limitations of Liability
3.1. We exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount of loss or damage that may happen to you or a third party, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or costs, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract, or otherwise in connection with the website in any form or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website.
3.2. We are not responsible for the loss or damage that may arise from your use of the websites linked to our website or the material on such sites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website, or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to this website.
4. Service Access
4.1. While we aim to ensure that the website is available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4.2. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair, or for reasons beyond our control.
5.1. We do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website.
5.2. We may make changes to the material on the website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The content on the website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
5.3. The material on the website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties, or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and the use of reasonable care and skill which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website).
6. Third-Party Links
6.1. Our website may include links to third-party websites. If you decide to use third-party sites, you do so at your own risk, and your use is on an “as-is” basis.
7.1. People who write the reviews (referred to as Reviewers) promise to present their views in the reviews.
7.2. Reviewers shall not write reviews to damage the reputation of the review’s subject or accept payment by a third party for writing a review.
7.3. The website obtains an exclusive license of the reviews and reserves the rights to use the reviews for any purpose or remove content at any time.
8. General Terms
8.2. Your rights and obligations under these terms cannot be assigned to another person.
8.3. We are not liable for any breach of these terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
9.1. This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.